11/10/2017

Youtube Strikes (2)

Still baffled at how there are videos depicting sexual acts, violence, sexual harassment, racism, misogyny, drug use and crime among others on YouTube, yet two videos of me talking in my room got removed.

To get two strikes for something that I didn't do, because I did not violate the Community Guidelines, is so unfair.

I wish I could find those despicable people who aim to destroy my channel. I wish I could meet them in real life, as I know that they're hiding behind a screen to hurt me, but I doubt they'd actually dare to confront me in person.

Every day I see the ugly face of humanity, and I get more and more disgusted by how it has come to look.
Every day I feel more and more discouraged to exist on this planet.
Every day I am convinced humans are inherently evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment