12/10/2017

My Youtube Channel has been removed

On Tuesday a video of mine got flagged by a few people.
Then I got a strike.

After 3 hours, I updated the description of another video of mine, informing my subscribers of what had happened.
That video got flagged and I got a second strike.

Today, the strikes were removed as I had been falsely reported.

During that time I had made all of my videos private, to prevent those targeting me from reporting my content.

Then, when my strikes were removed, I made my videos public again.

Within an hour, another video of mine got flagged and I got a strike. After 10 minutes another one. After 5 minutes another one.

My channel got removed.

I have spent over 10 years creating content for it. And that content isn't saved anywhere. So if my channel is lost, so is all that work, all those videos.

I know those horrible, those evil people targeting me are trying to silence me.
They are petty, they are cowards.
They don't dare show their faces.

I don't understand how anyone can be so hateful towards a person they've never met, to put so much time and effort into destroying them.

I pity them. They are sad.

And the truth is, they will never be happy, because their souls are dark, and miserable.

If you are someone who was following my channel (Mysticismlover), if you enjoyed my content, please, help me get my channel back. Let Youtube know they have made a mistake.
I will be forever grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment